130+ years of turning vision into reality
Trinity International is widely regarded as one of the leading engineering and design consultancies in New Zealand.
The company began trading in 1885 when architect John William Harrison set up practice in Auckland, New Zealand. He was later joined in partnership by surveyor Charles Kirkpatrick Grierson in 1912.
Today, Trinity International is a large advisory and design consultancy working in four key market sectors; Land and Buildings, Water and the Environment, Utilities and Transport.
The company operates throughout Australasia and the Pacific Rim from a regional base in New Zealand (Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Whakatane, Wellington and Christchurch).